SECURITY COUNCIL COMMITTEE ESTABLISHED PURSUANT TO
NEW YORK, 26 November (UN Headquarters) -- The new consolidated list consists of two sections:
A. List pursuant to paragraph 4 (b) of resolution 1267 (1999), pages 1-5
B. List pursuant to paragraph 8 (c) of resolution 1333 (2000), pages 6-13
Under these two resolutions all states are required to freeze funds and other financial assets and resources of the entities and individuals listed below. This new list supersedes all previous lists issued earlier by the Committee.
A. Resolution 1267 (1999)
1. Mullah Mohammad Rabbani, Chairman of the Ruling Council, Head of the Council of Ministers;
2. Mullah Hadji Mohammad Hassan, First Deputy, Council of Ministers; Governor of Kandahar;
3. Maulavi Abdul Kabir, Second Deputy, Council of Ministers; Governor of Nangahar Province; Head of Eastern Zone;
4. Mullah Mohammed Omar, Leader of the Faithful (‘Amir ul-Mumineen’), Afghanistan;
5. Mullah Mohammad Tahre Anwari, Administrative Affairs;
6. Maulavi Sayyed Haqqan, Minister of Administrative Affairs;
7. Maulavi Abdul Latif Mansur, Minister of Agriculture;
8. Mullah Shams-ur-Rahman, Deputy Minister of Agriculture;
9. Maulavi Attiqullah Akhund, Deputy Minister of Agriculture;
10. Maulavi Abdul Ghafoor, Deputy Minister of Agriculture;
11. Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, Minister of Civil Aviation and Transportation;
12. Hadji Tahis, Deputy Minister of Civil Aviation;
13. Mullah Mohammad Naim, Deputy Minister of Civil Aviation;
14. Hidayatullah Abu Turab, Deputy Minister of Civil Aviation;
15. Mullah Yar Mohammad Rahimi, Minister of Communication;
16. Mullah Haji Alla Dad Tayeb, Deputy Minister of Communication;
17. Maulavi Abdul Razaq, Minister of Commerce;
18. Maulavi Faiz Mohammad Faizan, Deputy Minister of Commerce;
19. Maulavi Nik Mohammad, Deputy Minister of Commerce;
20. Mullah Matiullah, Kabul Custom House;
21. Maulavi Dadullah Akhund, Minister of Construction;
22. Mullah Hadji Ubaidullah Akhund, Minister of Defence;
23. Mullah Fazel M. Mazloom, Deputy Chief of Army Staff;
24. Mullah Baradar, Deputy, Minister of Defence;
25. Mullah Abdul Rauf, Commander of Central Corpus;
26. Mullah Amir Khan Motaqi, Minister of Education;
27. Mullah Mohammad Nasim Hanafi, Deputy Minister of Education;
28. Maulavi S. Ahmed Shahidkhel, Deputy Minister of Education;
29. Mullah Abdul Wasay Aghajan Motasem, Minister of Finance;
30. Mullah Arefullah Aref, Deputy Minister of Finance;
31. Mullah Haji M. Ahmadi, President of Da Afghanistan Bank;
32. Abdul Wakil Mutawakil, Minister of Foreign Affairs;
33. Abdul Rahman Zahed; Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs;
34. Mullah Abdul Jalil, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs;
35. Dr. Abdul Satar Paktis, Protocol Dept., Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
36. Maulavi Faiz, Information Dept., Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
37. Shams-us-Safa Aminzai, Press-Centre, Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
38. Maulavi Abdul Baqi, Consulate Dept., Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
39. M. Jawaz Waziri, UN Dept., Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
40. Maulavi Djallalouddine Haqani, Minister of Frontier Affairs;
41. Maulavi Abdul Hakim Monib, Deputy Minister of Frontier Affairs;
42. Alhaj M. Ibrahim Omari, Deputy Minister of Frontier Affairs;
43. Qari Din Mohammad, Minister of Higher Education;
44. Maulavi Hamidullah Nomani, High Ranking Official in the Ministry of Higher Education;
45. Zabihullah Hamidi, Deputy Minister of Higher Education;
46. Maulavi Arsalan Rahmani, Deputy Minister of Higher Education;
47. Maulavi Qudratullah Jamal, Minister of Information;
48. Mullah Abdul Baqi, Vice-Minister of Information and Culture;
49. Maulavi Abdul Rahman Ahmad Hottak, Deputy (Cultural) Minister of Information and Culture;
50. Maulavi Rahimullah Zurmati, Deputy (Publication) Minister of Information and Culture;
51. Abdulhai Motmaen, Information and Culture Dept., Kandahar;
52. Maulavi Mohammad Yaqoub, Head of BIA;
53. Mullah Abdul Razaq, Minister of Interior Affairs;
54. Mullah Abdul Samad Khaksar, Deputy (Security) Minister of Interior Affairs;
55. Mohammad Sharif, Deputy Minister of Interior Affairs;
56. Maulavi Noor Jalal, Deputy (Administrative) Minister of Interior Affairs;
57. Maulavi Saed M. Azim Agha, Passport and Visa Dept;
58. Mullah Nooruddin Turabi, Minister of Justice;
59. Maulavi Jalaluddine Shinwari, Deputy Minister of Justice;
60. Alhaj Mullah Mohammad Essa Akhund, Minister of Mines and Industries;
61. Maulavi Sayeedur Rahman Haqani, Deputy Minister of Mines and Industries;
62. Mullah Abdul Salam Zaief; Deputy Minister of Mines and Industries;
63. Maulavi Mohammad Azam Elmi, Deputy Minister of Mines and Industries;
64. Qari Din Mohammad Hanif, Minister of Planning;
65. Maulavi Ezatullah, Deputy Minister of Planning;
66. Maulavi M. Musa Hottak, Deputy Minister of Planning;
67. Mullah Mohammad Abbas Akhund, Minister of Public Health;
68. Sher Abbas Stanekzai, Deputy Minister of Public Health;
69. Maulavi Mohammadullah Mati, Minister of Public Works;
70. Maulavi Rostam Nuristani, Deputy Minister of Public Works;
71. Hadji Molla Atiqullah, Deputy Minister of Public Works;
72. Maulavi Najibullah Haqqani, Deputy Minister of Public Works;
73. Maulavi Sayyed Ghiassouddine Agha, Minister of Haj and Religious Affairs;
74. Maulavi Moslim Haqqani, Deputy Minister of Haj and Religious Affairs;
75. Maulavi Qalamudin Momand, Deputy Minister of Haj Affairs;
76. Maulavi Abdul Raqib Takhari, Minister of Repatriation;
77. Ramatullah Wahidyar, Deputy Minister for Martyrs and Repatriation;
78. Mohammad Sediq Akhundzada, Deputy Minister of Martyrs and Repatriation;
79. Maulavi Mohammad Wali, Minister of Department of Preventing Vice and Propagating Virtue;
80. Maulavi Mohammad Salim Haqqani, Deputy Minister of Preventing Vice and Propagating Virtue;
81. Maulavi Sayed Esmatullah Asem, Deputy Minister of Preventing Vice and Propagating Virtue;
82. Qari Ahmadulla, Minister of Security (Intelligence);
83. Maulavi Abdul-Haq-Wasseq, Deputy Minister of Security (Intelligence);
84. Maulavi Ehsanullah, Deputy Minister of Security (Intelligence);
85. Mullah Habibullah Reshad, Head of Investigation Dept.;
86. Mullah Ahmed Jan Akhund, Minister of Water and Electricity;
87. Eng. Mohammad Homayoon, Deputy Minister of Water and Electricity;
88. Maulavi Saiduddine Sayyed, Vice-Minister of Work and Social Affairs;
89. Maulavi Abdul Jabbar, Governor of Baghlan Province;
90. Maulavi Nurullah Nuri, Governor of Balkh Province; Head of Northern Zone;
91. Muhammad Islam, Governor of Bamiyan Province;
92. Mullah Janan, Governor of Fariab;
93. Mullah Dost Mohammad, Governor of Ghazni Province;
94. Maulavi Khair Mohammad Khairkhwah, Governor of Herat Province;
95. Maulavi Abdul Bari, Governor of Helmand Province;
96. Maulavi Walijan, Governor of Jawzjan Province;
97. Mullah M. Hasan Rahmani, Governor of Kandahar Province;
98. Mullah Manan Nyazi, Governor of Kabul Province;
99. Maulavi A. Wahed Shafiq, Deputy Governor of Kabul Province;
100. Alhaj Mullah Sadudin Sayed, Mayor of Kabul City;
101. Maulavi Shafiqullah Mohammadi, Governor of Khost Province;
102. Maulavi Nazar Mohammad, Governor of Kunduz Province;
103. M. Eshaq, Governor of Laghman Province;
104. Maulavi Zia-ur-Rahman Madani, Governor of Logar Province;
105. Maulavi Hamsudin, Governor of Wardak (Maidan) Province;
106. Maulavi A. Kabir, Governor of Nangarhar Province;
107. Mullah M. Rasul, Governor of Nimroz Province;
108. Maulavi Tawana, Governor of Paktia Province;
109. Mullah M. Shafiq, Governor of Samangan Province;
110. Maulavi Aminullah Amin, Governor of Saripul Province;
111. Maulavi Abdulhai Salek, Governor of Urouzgan Province;
112. Maulavi Ahmad Jan, Governor of Zabol Province;
113. Noor Mohammad Saqib, Chief Justice of Supreme Court;
114. Maulavi Sanani, Head of Dar-ul-Efta;
115. Maulavi Samiullah Muazen, Deputy of High Court;
116. Maulavi Shahabuddin Delawar, Deputy of High Court;
117. Abdul Rahman Agha, Chief Justice of Military Court;
118. Mullah Mustasaed, Head of Academy of Sciences;
119. Maulavi Esmatullah Asem, SG of Afghan Red Crescent Society (ARCS);
120. Maulavi Qalamuddin, Head of Olympic Committee;
121. Abdul Salam Zaeef, Taliban Ambassador to Pakistan;
122. Abdul Hakim Mujahid, Taliban envoy to the United Nations;
123. General Rahmatullah Safi, Taliban representative in Europe;
124. Mullah Hamidullah, Head of Ariana Afghan Airlines;
125. Alhaj Mullah Sadruddin, Mayor of Kabul City;
126. Amir Khan Muttaqi, Taliban representative in UN-led talks;
127. Mr Jan Mohmmad Madani, Charge d’Affaires, Taliban Embassy, Abu Dhabi;
128. Mr Shamsalah Kmalzada, Second Secretary, Taliban Embassy, Abu Dhabi;
129. Mr Azizirahman,Third Secretary, Taliban Embassy, Abu Dhabi;
130. Mr Mawlawi Abdul Manan, Commercial Attache, Taliban Embassy, Abu Dhabi;
131. Malawi Abdul Wahab; Taliban Chargé d'Affaires in Riyadh;
Taliban "Embassy", Islamabad
132. Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef (Ambassador Extraordinary & Plenipotentiary)
133. Habibullah Fauzi (First Secretary/Deputy Head of Mission)
134. Mohammad Sohail Shaheen (Second Secretary)
135. Mohammad Sarwar Siddiqmal (Third Secretary)
136. Mullah Mohammad Zahid (Third Secretary)
137. General Abdul Qadeer (Military Attache)
138. Maulavi Nazirullah Anafi (Commercial Attache)
139. Maulavi Abdul Ghafar Qurishi (Repatriation Attache)
140. Mohammad Daud (Administrative Attache)
Taliban "Consulate General", Peshawar
141. Maulavi Najibullah (Consul General)
142. Qari Abdul Wali (First Secretary)
143. Syed Allamuddin (Second Secretary)
144. Maulavi Akhtar Mohammad (Education Attache)
145. Alhaj Maulavi Mohammad Saddiq (Trade Representative)
146. Maulavi Rahamatullah Kakazada (Consul General)
147. Mufti Mohammad Aleem Noorani (First Secretary)
148. Haji Abdul Ghafar Shenwary (Third Secretary)
149. Maulavi Gul Ahmad Hakimi (Commercial Attache)
Taliban "Consulate General", Quetta
150. Maulavi Abdullah Murad (Consul General)
151. Maulavi Abdul Haiy Aazem (First Secretary)
152. Maulavi Hamdullah (Repatriation Attache)
1. Account of Ariana Afghan Airlines in Citibank, New Delhi, India
2. Account of Ariana Afghan Airlines in Punjab National Bank, New Delhi, India
3. Afghan Export Bank
4. Agricultural Development Bank of Afghanistan (ADB), United Kingdom
5. Ariana Afghan Airlines (formerly known as Bakhtar Afghan Airlines), Afghan Authority Building, P.O. Box 76, Ansari Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan, and any other offices of Ariana Afghan Airlines;
6. Banke Millie Afghan (a.k.a. Afghan National Bank; a.k.a. Bank E. Millie Afghan), Jada Ibn Sina, Kabul, Afghanistan, and any other offices of Banke Millie Afghan;
7. Da Afghanistan Bank (a.k.a. Bank of Afghanistan; a.k.a. Central Bank of Afghanistan; a.k.a.The Afghan State Bank, Ibni Sina Wat, Kabul, Afghanistan, and any other offices of Da Afghanistan Bank;
8. De Afghanistan Momtaz Bank
9. Export Promotion Bank of Afghanistan
B. Resolution 1333 (2000)
1. Abd Al-Hadi Al-Iraqi (a.k.a. Abu Abdallah, Abdal Al-Hadi Al-Iraqi)
2. Abdul Rahman Yasin (A.K.A. Taha, Abdul Rahman S.; A.K.A. Taher, Abdul Rahman S.; A.K.A. Yasin, Abdul Rahman Said; A.K.A. Yasin, Aboud); DOB: 10 Apr 1960; POB: Bloomington, Indiana U.S.A.; SSN 156-92-9858 (U.S.A.); Passport No. 27082171 (U.S.A. (Issued 21 Jun 1992 In Amman, Jordan)); Alt. Passport No. MO887925 (Iraq); Citizen U.S.A.
3. Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah (A.K.A. Abu Mariam; A.K.A. Al-Masri, Abu Mohamed; A.K.A. Saleh) ; Afghanistan; DOB: 1963; POB: Egypt; Citizen Egypt
4. Abdullkadir, Hussein Mahamud, Florence, Italy.
5. Abu Hafs the Mauritanian (a.k.a. Mahfouz Ould Al-Walid, Khalid Al-Shanqiti, Mafouz Walad Al-Walid, Mahamedou Ouid Slahi). DOB 1 Jan 75.
6. Abu Zubaydah (a.k.a. Abu Zubaida, Abd Al-Hadi Al-Wahab, Zain Al-Abidin Muhahhad Husain, Zain Al-Abidin Muhahhad Husain, Zayn Al-Abidin Muhammad Husayn, Tariq). Thought to be a Saudi, Palestinian and Jordanian national. Close associate of UBL and facilitator of terrorist travel. DOB 12 March 71. POB Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
7. Aden, Abdirisak; Akaftingebacken 8, 163 67 Spanga, Sweden; DOB 01 June 1968
8. Agha, Haji Abdul Manan (A.K.A. Saiyid, Abd Al-Man, Am) Pakistan;
9. Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani (A.K.A. "Ahmed The Tanzanian"; A.K.A. "Foopie"; A.K.A. "Fupi"; A.K.A. Ahmad, Abu Bakr; A.K.A. Ahmed, A; A.K.A. Ahmed, Abubakar; A.K.A. Ahmed, Abubakar K.; A.K.A. Ahmed, Abubakar Khalfan; A.K.A. Ahmed, Abubakary K.; A.K.A. Ahmed, Ahmed Khalfan; A.K.A. Al Tanzani, Ahmad; A.K.A. Ali, Ahmed Khalfan; A.K.A. Bakr, Abu; A.K.A. Ghailani, Abubakary Khalfan Ahmed, A.K.A. Ghailani, Ahmed; A.K.A. Ghilani, Ahmad Khalafan; A.K.A. Hussein, Mahafudh Abubakar Ahmed Abdallah; A.K.A. Khabar, Abu; A.K.A. Khalfan, Ahmed; A.K.A. Mohammed, Shariff Omar); DOB: 14 Mar 1974; Alt. DOB: 13 Apr. 1974; Alt. DOB: 14 Apr. 1974; Alt. DOB: 1 Aug. 1970; POB: Zanzibar, Tanzania; Citizen Tanzania.
10. Ahmed Mohammed Hamed Ali (A.K.A. Abdurehman, Ahmed Mohammed; A.K.A. Abu Fatima; A.K.A. Abu Islam; A.K.A. Abu Khadiijah; A.K.A. Ahmed Hamed; A.K.A. Ahmed The Egyptian; A.K.A. Ahmed, Ahmed; A.K.A. Al-Masri, Ahmad; A.K.A. Al-Surir, Abu Islam; A.K.A. Ali, Ahmed Mohammed; A.K.A. Ali, Hamed; A.K.A. Hemed, Ahmed; A.K.A. Shieb, Ahmed; A.K.A. Shuaib); Afghanistan; DOB: 1965; POB: Egypt; Citizen Egypt.
11. Al-Hamati, Muhammad (A.K.A. Al-Ahdal, Mohammad Hamdi Sadiq; A.K.A. Al-Makki, Abu Asim), Yemen.
12. Al-Haq, Amin (A.K.A. Amin, Muhammad; A.K.A. Ah Haq, Dr. Amin; Ul-Haq, Dr. Amin); DOB: 1960; P0B: Nangahar Province, Afghanistan. Afghan national. Security coordinator for UBL.
13. Ali, Abbas Abdi, Mogadishu, Somalia
14. Ali, Abdi Abdulaziz, Drabantvagen 21, 177 50 Spanga, Sweden; DOB 01 January 1955
15. Ali, Yusaf Ahmed, Hallbybybacken 15, 70 Spanga, Sweden; DOB: 20 November 1974
16. Al-Jadawi, Saqar; DOB: 1965. Thought to be a Yemeni and Saudi national. Aide to UBL.
17. Al-Kadr, Ahmad Sa’id (A.K.A. Al-Kanadi, Abu Abd Al-Rahman); DOB: 01 March 1948; POB: Cairo, Egypt. Thought to be an Egyptian and Canadian national.
18. Al-Qadi, Yasin (A.K.A, Kadi, Shaykh Yassin Abdullah; A.K.A. Kahdi, Yasin), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
19. Al-Sharif, Sa’d; DOB: 1969; POB: Saudi Arabia. Brother-in-law and close associate of UBL. Said to be head of UBL’s financial organization.
20. Anas Al-Liby (A.K.A. Al-Libi, Anas; A.K.A. Al-Raghie, Nazih; A.K.A. Al-Raghie, Nazih Abdul Hamed; A.K.A. Al-Sabai, Anas), Afghanistan; DOB: 30 Mar 1964; Alt. DOB: 14 May 1964; POB: Tripoli, Libya; Citizen Libya
21. Aweys, Dahir Ubeidullahi, via Cipriano Facchinetti 84, Rome, Italy.
22. Aweys, Hassan Dahir (a.k.a. Ali, Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys) (a.k.a. Awes, Shaykh Hassan Dahir), DOB: 1935; Citizen of Somalia
23. Ayman Al-Zawahari (A.K.A. Ahmed Fuad Salim; A.K.A Aiman Muhammed Rabi Al-Zawahiri). Operational and Military Leader of Jihad Group. Thought to be an Egyption national. Former leader of Egyption Islamic Jihad, now a close associate of UBL. DOB 19 Jun 1951; POB Giza, Egypt; Passport NO. 1084010 (Egypt); Alt NO. 19820215.
24. Bin Marwan, Bilal; DOB: 1947. Senior lieutenant of UBL.
25. Bin Muhammad, Ayadi Chafiq (A.K.A. Ayadi Shafiq, Ben Muhammad; A.K.A. Ayadi Chafik, Ben Muhammad; A.K.A. Aiadi, Ben Muhammad; A.K.A. Aiady, Ben Muhammad), Helene Meyer Ring 10-1415-80809, Munich, Germany; 129 Park Road, NW8, London, England; 28 Chausse Di Lille, Moscron, Belgium; Darvingasse 1/2/58-60, Vienna, Austria; Tunisia; DOB: 21 January 1963; POB: Safais (Sfax), Tunisia.
26. Darkazanli, Mamoun; Uhlenhorster Weg 34, Hamburg, 22085 Germany; DOB: August 4, 1958; POB: Aleppo, Syria; Passport No: 1310636262 (Germany).
27. Fahid Mohammed Ally Msalam (A.K.A. Al-Kini, Usama; A.K.A. Ally, Fahid Mohammed; A.K.A. Msalam, Fahad Ally; A.K.A. Msalam, Fahid Mohammed Ali; A.K.A. Msalam, Mohammed Ally; A.K.A. Musalaam, Fahid Mohammed Ali; A.K.A. Salem, Fahid Muhamad Ali); DOB: 19 Feb 1976; POB: Mombasa, Kenya; Citizen Kenya.
28. Fazul Abdullah Mohammed (A.K.A. Abdalla, Fazul; A.K.A. Adballah, Fazul; A.K.A. Aisha, Abu; A.K.A. Al Sudani, Abu Seif; A.K.A. Ali, Fadel Abdallah Mohammed; A.K.A. Fazul, Abdalla; A.K.A. Fazul, Abdallah; A.K.A. Fazul, Abdallah Mohammed; A.K.A. Fazul, Haroon; A.K.A. Fazul, Harun; A.K.A. Haroon; A.K.A. Haroun, Fadhil; A.K.A. Harun; A.K.A. Luqman, Abu; A.K.A. Mohammed, Fazul; A.K.A. Mohammed, Fazul Abdilahi; A.K.A. Mohammed, Fouad; A.K.A. Muhamad, Fadil Abdallah); DOB: 25 Aug 1972; Alt. DOB: 25 Dec 1974; Alt. DOB: 25 Feb 1974; POB: Moroni, Comoros Islands; Citizen Comoros; Alt. Citizen Kenya.
29. Hijazi, Riad (A.K.A. Hijazi, Raed M.; A.K.A. Al-Hawen, Abu-Ahmad; A.K.A. Al-Maghribi, Rashid (The Moroccan); A.K.A. Al-Amriki, Abu-Ahmad (The American); A.K.A. Al-Shahid, Abu-Ahmad), Jordan; DOB: 1968; POB: California, U.S.A.; SSN: 548-91-5411.
30. Himmat, Ali Ghaleb, via Posero 2, ch-6911 Campione D'Italia, Switzerland, DOB: 16 June 1938; POB: Damascus, Syria; citizenship: Switzerland and Tunisia
31. Huber, Albert Friedrich Armand (a.k.a. Huber, Ahmed), Mettmenstetten, Switzerland; DOB: 1927
32. Hussein, Liban, 925 Washington Street, Dorchester, Massachusetts; 2019 Bank Street, Ontario, Ottawa, Canada
33. Ibn Al-Shaykh Al-Libi
34. Jama, Garad (a.k.a. Nor, Garad K.) (a.k.a. Wasrsame, Fartune Ahmed), 2100 Bloomington Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota; 1806 Riverside Avenue, 2nd floor, Minneapolis, Minnesota; DOB: 26 June 1974
35. Jim'ale, Ahmed Nur Ali (a.k.a. Jimale, Ahmed Ali) (a.k.a. Jim'ale, Ahmad Nur Ali) (a.k.a. Jumale, Ahmed Nur) (a.k.a. Jumali, Ahmed Ali), P.O. Box 3312, Dubai, UAE; Mogadishu, Somalia
36. Kahie, Abdullahi Hussein, Bakara Market, Dar Salaam Buildings, Mogadishu, Somalia
37. Ladehyanoy, Mufti Rashid Ahmad (A.K.A. Ludhianvi, Mufti Rashid Ahmad; A.K.A. Armad, Mufti Rasheed; A.K.A. Wadehyanoy, Mufti Rashid Ahmad); Karachi, Pakistan.
38. Makhtab Al-Khidamat/ Al Kifah
39. Mansour, Mohamed, (a.k.a. Al-Mansour, Dr. Mohamed), ob. Heslibachstr. 20, Kusnacht, Switzerland; Zurich, Switzerland; DOB: 1928 POB: Egypt or UAE.
40. Mansour-Fattouh, Zeinab, Zurich, Switzerland.
41. Muhammed Atif (a.k.a. Subhi Abu Sitta, Abu Hafs Al Masri, Sheik Taysir Abdullah, Mohamed Atef, Abu Hafs Al Masri El Khabir, Taysir). DOB 1956; POB Alexandria, Egypt. Alt DOB 1951; Alt DOB 1944. Though to be an Egyptian national. Senior lieutenant to UBL.
42. Muhammad Salah (a.k.a. Nasr Fahmi Nasr Hasanayn)
43. Muhsin Musa Matwalli Atwah (A.K.A. Abdel Rahman; A.K.A. Abdul Rahman; A.K.A. Al-Muhajir, Abdul Rahman; A.K.A. Al-Namer, Mohammed K.A.), Afghanistan; DOB: 19 June 1964; POB: Egypt; Citizen Egypt.
44. Mustafa Mohamed Fadhil (A.K.A. Al Masri, Abd Al Wakil; A.K.A. Al-Nubi, Abu; A.K.A. Ali, Hassan; A.K.A. Anis, Abu; A.K.A. Elbishy, Moustafa Ali; A.K.A. Fadil, Mustafa Muhamad; A.K.A. Fazul, Mustafa; A.K.A. Hussein; A.K.A. Jihad, Abu; A.K.A. Khalid; A.K.A. Man, Nu; A.K.A. Mohammed, Mustafa; A.K.A. Yussrr, Abu); DOB: 23 Jun 1976; POB: Cairo, Egypt; Citizen Egypt; Alt. Citizen Kenya; Kenyan Id. No. 12773667; Serial No. 201735161.
45. Nada, Youssef, (a.k.a. Nada, Youssef M.) (a.k.a. Nada, Youssef Mustafa), via Arogno 32, 6911 Campione d'Italia, Italy; via per Arogno 32, ch-6911 Campione d'Italia, Switzerland; via Riasc 4, ch-6911 Campione d'Italia I, Switzerland; DOB: 17 May 1931 or 17 May 1937; POB: Alexandria, Egypt; citizen: Tunisia.
46. Sayf-Al Adl (a.k.a. Saif Al-'Adil), DOB 1963; POB Egypt. Thought to be an Egyptian national. Responsible for UBL’s security.
47. Shaykh Sai’id (a.k.a. Mustafa Muhammad Ahmad). POB Egypt.
48. Sheikh Ahmed Salim Swedan (A.K.A. Ahmed The Tall; A.K.A. Ally, Ahmed; A.K.A. Bahamad; A.K.A. Bahamad, Sheik; A.K.A. Bahamadi, Sheikh; A.K.A. Suweidan, Sheikh Ahmad Salem; A.K.A. Swedan, Sheikh; A.K.A. Swedan, Sheikh Ahmed Salem); DOB: 9 Apr 1969; Alt. DOB: 9 Apr 1960; POB: Mombasa, Kenya; Citizen Kenya.
49. Tariq Anwar Al-Sayyid Ahmad (a.k.a. Hamdi Ahmad Farag, Amr Al-Fatih Fathi). DOB 15 March 63; POB Alexandria, Egypt.
50. Thirwat Salah Shihata (a.k.a. Tarwat Salah Abdallah, Salah Shihata Thirwat, Shahata Thirwat). DOB 29 Jun 60; POB Egypt.
51. Usama Bin Laden (a.k.a. Usama Bin Muhammed Bin Awad, Osama Bin Laden: A.K.A. Abu Abdallah Abd Al-Hakim). DOB 30 Jul 57; POB Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; Alt. DOB 28 Jul 57; Alt. POB Yemen. Saudi citizenship withdrawn, now officially an Afghan national.
52. Uthman, Omar Mahmoud (A.K.A. Al-Filistini, Abu Qatada; A.K.A. Takfiri, Abu Umr; A.K.A. Abu Umar, Abu Omar; A.K.A. Uthman, Al-Samman; A.K.A. Umar, Abu Umar; A.K.A. Uthman, Umar; A.K.A. Abu Ismail), London, England; DOB: 30 December 1960 or 13 December 1960.
53. Yuldashev, Tohir (A.K.A. Yuldashev, Takhir), Uzbekistan.
54. Zia, Mohammad (A.K.A. Zia, Ahmad); C/O Ahmed Shah C/O Painda Mohammad Al-Karim Set, Peshawar, Pakistan; C/O Alam General Store Shop 17, Awami Market, Peshawar, Pakistan; C/O Zahir Sha S/
1. Aaran Money Wire Service Inc., 1806 Riverside Avenue, Second floor, Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Abu Sayyaf Group (a.k a. Al Harakat Al Islamiyya)
3. Al Baraka Exchange L.L.C., P.O. BOX 3313 Deira Dubai, UAE; P.O. Box 20066, Dubai, UAE
4. Al-Barakaat, Mogadishu, Somalia; Dubai, UAE
5. Al-Barakaat Bank, Mogadishu, Somalia
6. Al-Barakat Bank Of Somalia (Bss) (A.K.A. Barakat Bank Of Somalia), Mogadishu, Somalia; Bossaso, Somalia
7. Al-Barakat Finance Group, Dubai, UAE; Mogadishu, Somalia
8. Al-Barakat Financial Holding Co. Dubai, UAE; Mogadishu, Somalia
9. Al-Barakat Global Telecommunications (A.K.A. Barakaat Globetelcompany), P.O. Box 3313, Dubai, UAE; Mogadishu, Somalia; Hargeysa, Somalia
10. A1-Barakat Group Of Companies Somalia Limited (A.K.A. Al-Barakat Financial Company), P.O. Box 3313, Dubai, UAE; Mogadishu, Somalia
11. A1-Barakat International (A.K.A. Baraco Co.), Box 2923, Dubai, UAE
12. Al-Barakat Investments, P.O. Box 3313, Deira, Dubai, UAE
13. Al-Barakaat Wiring Service, 2940 Pillsbury Avenue, Suite 4, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408
14. Al-Hamati Sweets Bakeries, Al-Mukallah, Hadhramawt Governorate, Yemen.
15. Al-Itihaad Al-Islamiya / AIAI
16. Al-Jihad/ Egyptian Islamic Movement (a.k.a. Egyptian Al-Jihad, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Jihad Group, New Jihad)
17. Al-Nur Honey Press Shops (A.K.A. Al-Nur Honey Center), Sanaa, Yemen.
18. Al Taqwa Trade, Property and Industry Company Limited, (F.K.A. Al Taqwa Trade, Property and Industry) (F.K.A. Al Taqwa Trade, Property and Industry Establishment) (F.K.A. Himmat Establishment), C/O Asat Trust Reg., Altenbach 8,9490 Vaduz Fl, Liechtenstein.
19. Al Qa’ida/ Islamic Army (a.k.a. "The Base", Al Qaeda, Islamic Salvation Foundation, The Group for the Preservation of the Holy Sites, The Islamic Army for the Liberation of Holy Places, The World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, Usama Bin Laden Network, Usama Bin Laden Organization).
20. Al Rashid Trust (a.k.a Al-Rasheed Trust). Kitas Ghar, Nazimabad 4, Dahgel-Iftah, Karachi, Pakistan. Jamia Maajid, Sulalman Park, Melgium Pura, Lahore, Pakistan. Office Dha’rbi-M’unin, Opposite Khyber Bank, Abbottabad Road, Mansehra, Pakistan. Office Dha’rbi-M’unin ZR Brothers, Katcherry Road, Chowk Yadgaar, Peshawar, Pakistan. Office Dha’rbi-M’unin, Rm No. 3, Moti Plaza, Near Liaquat Bagh, Muree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Office Dha’rbi-M’unin, Top Floor, Dr. Dawa Khan Dental Clinic Surgeon, Main Baxae, Mingora, Swat, Pakistan. Operations in Afghanistan: Herat Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Mazar Sherif. Also operations in Kosovo, Chechnya.
21. Al-Shifa, Honey Press For Industry And Commerce, P.O. Box 8089, Al-Hasabah, Sanaa, Yemen; By The Shrine Next To The Gas Station, Jamal Street, Ta’iz, Yemen; Al- Arudh Square, Khur Maksar, Aden, Yemen; Al-Nasr Street, Doha, Qatar.
22. Armed Islamic Group (a.k.a. Al Jamm’ah Al-Islamiah Al- Musallah, GIA, Groupement Islamique Armé)
23. Asat Trust Reg., Altenbach 8, 9490 Vaduz Fl, Liechtenstein
24. Asbat Al-Ansar
25. Bank Al Taqwa Limited (A.K.A. Al Taqwa Bank) (A.K.A. Bank Al Taqwa), P.O. Box N-4877, Nassau, Bahamas; C/O Arthur D. Hanna & Company, 10 Deveaux Street, Nassau, Bahamas
26. Barakaat Construction Company, P.O. Box 3313, Dubai, UAE
27. Barakaat Group Of Companies, P.O. Box 3313, Dubai, UAE; Mogadishu, Somalia
28. Barakaat International, Hallbybacken 15, 70 Spanga, Sweden
29. Barakaat International Foundation, Box 4036, Spanga, Stockholm, Sweden; Rinkebytorget 1, 04 Spanga, Sweden
30. Barakaat North America, Inc., 925 Washington Street, Dorchester, Massachusetts; 2019 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
31. Barakaat Red Sea Telecommunications, Bossaso, Somalia; Nakhiil, Somalia; Huruuse, Somalia; Raxmo, Somalia; Ticis, Somalia; Kowthar, Somalia; Noobir, Somalia; Bubaarag, Somalia; Gufure, Somalia; Xuuxuule, Somalia; Ala Aamin, Somalia; Guureeye, Somalia; Najax, Somalia; Carafaat, Somalia
32. Barakaat Telecommunications Co. Somalia, Ltd., P.O. Box 3313, Dubai, UAE
33. Barakat Banks and Remittances, Mogadishu, Somalia; Dubai, UAE
34. Barakaat Boston, 266 Neponset Avenue, Apt. 43, Dorchester, Massachusetts 02122-3224
35. Barakat Computer Consulting (BCC), Mogadishu, Somalia
36. Barakat Consulting Group (BCG), Mogadishu, Somalia
37. Barakat Global Telephone Company, Mogadishu, Somalia; Dubai, UAE
38. Barakat Enterprise, 1762 Huy Road, Columbus, Ohio
39. Barakat International Companies (BICO), Mogadishu, Somalia; Dubai, UAE
40. Barakaat International, Inc., 1929 South 5th Street, Suite 205, Minneapolis, Minnesota
41. Barakat Post Express (BPE), Mogadishu, Somalia
42. Barakat Refreshment Company, Mogadishu, Somalia; Dubai, UAE
43. Barakat Telecommunications Company Limited (A.K.A. Btelco), Bakara Market, Dar Salaam Buildings, Mogadishu, Somalia; Kievitlaan 16, T'veld, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands
44. Barakaat Wire Transfer Company, 4419 South Brandon Street, Seattle, Washington
45. Barako Trading Company, LLC, P.O. Box 3313, Dubai, UAE
46. Baraka Trading Company, P.O. Box 3313, Dubai, UAE
47. Global Service International, 1929 5th Street, Suite 204, Minneapolis, Minnesota
48. Harakat Ul-Mujahidin / HUM (a.k.a. Al-Faran, Al-Hadid, Al-Hadith, Harakat Ul-Ansar, HUA, Harakat Ul- Mujahideen)
49. Heyatul Ulya, Mogadishu, Somalia
50. Islamic Army of Aden
51. Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (a.k.a. IMU)
52. Jaish-I-Mohammed (A.K.A. Army of Mohammed), Pakistan.
53. Jam’yah Ta’awun Al-Islamia (A.K.A. Society of Islamic Cooperation) (A.K.A. Jam’iyat Al Ta’awun Al Islamiyya) (A.K.A. Jit), Qandahar City, Afghanistan.
54. Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
55. Mamoun Darkazanli Import-Export Company (a.k.a. Darkazanli Company, Darkazanli Export-Import Sonderposten). Uhlenhorsterweg 34 11 Hamburg, Germany
56. Nada Management Organization Sa (F.K.A. Al Taqwa Management Organization Sa), Viale Stefano Franscini 22, Ch-6900 Lugano Ti, Switzerland
57. Parka Trading Company, P.O. Box 3313, Deira, Dubai, UAE
58. Rabita Trust, Room 9a, 2nd Floor, Wahdat Road, Education Town, Lahore, Pakistan; Wares Colony, Lahore, Pakistan.
59. Red Sea Barakat Company Limited, Mogadishu, Somalia; Dubai, UAE
60. Salafist Group for Call and Combat/ GSPC (a.k.a. Le Groupe Salafiste Pour La Prediction et le Combat)
61. Somali Internet Company, Mogadishu, Somalia
62. Somali International Relief Organization, 1806 Riverside Avenue, 2nd Floor, Minneapolis, Minnesota
63. Somali Network Ab, Hallybybacken 15, 70 Spanga, Sweden
64. Wafa Humanitarian Organization (a.k.a. Al Wafa, Al Wafa Organization, Wafa Al-Igatha Al-Islamia). Jordan House No. 125, Street 54, Phase II Hayatabad, Peshawar, Pakistan. Offices in: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and UAE.
65. Youssef M. Nada, Via Riasc 4, Ch-6911 Campione D'italia I, Switzerland
66. Youssef M. Nada & Co. Gesellschaft M.B.H., Kaertner Ring 2/2/5/22, 1010 Vienna, Austria
* *** *
* Reissued for technical reasons.